Are you interested in practical ways to incorporate movement into your classroom? Our new e-book Move to Learn: Exploring the Benefits of Movement in the Classroom explains why movement is beneficial and includes tips and tricks for integrating physical activity into your classroom.The e-book covers the following topics:
- What Does Current Brain Research Tell Us About Movement?
- What Are Activity Breaks?
- What Is an Integrated Curriculum?
- Helping Kinesthetic Learners
- What Is ADHD, and Who Is Diagnosed with It?
- Assessment in the Classroom
Ready to get your students moving—and learning? This free e-book is a great way to get inspired! Download it today.