Stay Active Summer Challenge Official Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to classroom and home educators of early elementary-aged children as well as families, parents, and caregivers of Pre-K-2nd-grade students. Parents and guardians must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Minors are not allowed to participate in the contest without the supervision of a parent or guardian. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Parent or Legal Guardian: By participating in the Stay Active! Summer Challenge, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of your child’s participation. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless ActivEd, Inc., its officers, employees, volunteers, committees, and boards, from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or actions (including costs and attorneys fees) for bodily injury and/or property damage, to the extent permissible by law. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement shall include indemnity against all costs (including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, and court costs), expenses, and liabilities incurred in or in connection with any such claim or proceeding brought thereon and in defense thereof. You further certify that your child is in good physical condition, and has no medical or physical conditions that would restrict his/her participation in this activity or program.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ActivEd, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
4. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1, 2021, 12:00 AM EDT and ending July 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM EDT. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM EDT.
5. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the instructions on this page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible for publication. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ActivEd, Inc.
6. Prizes: The Participants who post about Stay Active! Summer Challenge using the guidelines listed on this page will be automatically entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card from ActivEd, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ActivEd, Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ActivEd, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND SOUTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ActivEd, Inc., 5000 Old Buncombe Road, Suite 27-264, Greenville, SC 29617 USA.
10. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by ActivEd, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. By participating in our Stay Active! Summer Challenge social media contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Terms and Conditions.